Burlington Public Works Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order / Agenda - 0:00
- Public Forum - 2:30
- Consent Agenda - 29:50
- Draft Residential Parking Management Plan - 30:10
- FY17 Street Paving & Complete Streets - 166:35
- Traffic Request Program Minimum Requirement Proposal - 177:00
- Draft Minutes of 12-16-15 - 201:05
- Director's Report - 201:35
- Commissioner Communications - 204:25
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The draft Residential Parking Plan is considered for a vote by the Commission. Public input on the final draft is taken prior to the Commission’s vote. All the major recommendations in the plan require specific language to be developed, additional opportunities for public comment, and future votes by either the DPW Commission or the City Council. The Burlington Public Works Commission represents the citizens of Burlington in determining and demanding appropriate departmental performance. For more information contact: Chapin Spencer at (802) 863-9094. Normal meeting date is the 3rd Wednesday of each month.