Burlington Police Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Public Forum - 2:26
- Chiefâ€™s Report - 3:23
- Social Media Policy - 13:55
- Final Review: Draft of the Role of Commission in Oversight - 44:30
- Officer Worn Camera Footage Release Policy - 73:36
- Commendations - 88:50
- Commissioner Updates/Comments. - 91:11
- Meeting Minutes Approval - 114:43
- Next Meetingâ€™s Agenda Items - 115:27
- Move to Executive Session - 118:39
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Burlington Police Commissioners meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Meetings are noticed via the Burlington Police Department website, the City of Burlington website, and via local media. If a meeting is cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, information will be on the BPD website, the City website, and via local media.
The latest approved Police Commission Meeting Minutes and Upcoming Meeting Agendas are posted on their website at: https://www.burlingtonvt.gov/police