Winooski Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting - 4:08
- Postpone Public Hearing on Main & Mansion Apartments Zoning Appeal - 5:21
- Public Hearing: Conditional Use Approval - 9 George Street - 8:17
- Public Hearing: Conditional Use Approval: 159 East Spring Street - 49:47
- Public Hearing: Waiver Request - 18 Forest Street - 114:38
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The City of Winooski Development Review Board is a quasi-judicial volunteer resident board that upholds the standards and procedures defined in the Winooski Zoning Ordinance. Their Meetings are on the 3rd Thursday of every month (on an as-needed basis) at Winooski City Hall. To learn more about Winooski's Development Review Board and to view their agendas and minutes, visit winooskivt.gov.