Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of November 5, 2019 - 0:00
- Board Interviews - Planning Commission - 4:03
- Blue Pilot Stormwater Program - 31:03
- Trader Lane Project Update - 43:04
- Public Hearing - Noise Control Ordinance Amendment - 55:05
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendment - 90:41
- Resolution in Support of Municipal Authority - 108:35
- Planning Commission Appointment - 122:22
- Manager's Report - 128:27
- Other Business - 140:05
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.