Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Jacob Property Transfer - Winooski Valley Park District - 0:49
- Winooski Valley Park District Budget - 15:58
- Minutes - December 4, 2018 - 32:12
- Sidewalk Winter Maintenance Requests - 34:05
- Bylaw Amendment (Growth Management) - 65:33
- Budget Review, Fiscal Year 2020 - Library - 101:13
- Budget Review, Fiscal Year 2020 - Building and Grounds/Public Works - 111:15
- Manager's Report - 154:12
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.