Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Election of Officers - 1:00
- Minutes - March 21, 2017 - 5:30
- Public Comment - General Issues - 8:20
- Liquor License Applications Renewals - 29:45
- Selectboard Rules of Transaction - 33:30
- Selectboard Meeting Schedule - 43:09
- Designate for Examining and Allowing Claims - 44:00
- Fontaine Conservation Easement - 46:50
- Housing Trust Fund Task Force Report - 67:30
- Sewer Allocation Ordinance - 84:55
- Manager's Report - 111:55
- Other Business - 116:20
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.