Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order, Agenda and Public Forum - 0:00
- Discretionary Permit: DP 10-34 1021 Redmond Road - Chittenden Solid Waste District - 1:04
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-08 - Shawn Handy/DDH GSH Trust - 8:56
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-06- 34 Blair Park Road - Hotel Vermont Group - 37:55
- Move to Executive Session and Motions of Agenda Items - 61:35
- Communications, Final Plans and Other Business - 67:04
- Minutes from October 24, 2017 Meeting - 67:29
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.