Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Old Stage Estates Homeowners Association-discretionary permit, upgrades to stormwater - 0:31
- Taft Farms A and B Homeowners Association-discretionary permit, upgrades to stormwater - 19:20
- Deliberative Results - 33:10
- Heartworks-clarification of conditions regarding sidewalk - 35:51
- Minutes from February 14, 2017 - 36:56
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.