South Burlington Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda - 0:30
- Announcements - 1:00
- Public Forum - 4:34
- Continued site plan application #SP-20-035 ReArch Company to amend a previously approved plan for commercial parking and a vacant 54,459 sf building. The amendment consists of converting the use to general office and expanding the existing parking lot, 124 Technology Park Way. On 12/15/2020, the Board continued this item to allow the applicant time obtain a State Wetlands permit. The applicant has not yet received the permit and has requested to be further continued to March 3, 2021. - 5:07
- Continued master plan application #MP-21-01 of South Village Communities, LLC to amend a previously approved master plan for a multi-phase 334 unit planned unit development. The amendment consists of increasing the maximum allowable coverage from 13.9% to 20%, removing the educational facility, adding mixed use, removing the requirement to construct additional dedicated southbound turn lanes on Spear Street, and reducing the total unit count to 321, 1840 Spear Street. - 6:20
- Continued preliminary and final plat application #SD-21-02 of South Village Communities, LLC to subdivide four existing undeveloped lots totaling 23.2 acres into eight lots ranging from 0.3 acres to 14.1 acres, construct 22 homes in 11 buildings on Lot 11.1 (1.2 ac) and 11.2 (1.1 ac), and construct a permanent farm access road and pavilion on Lot 11C (1.20 ac), 1840 Spear Street. - 17:40
- Continued preliminary and final plat application #SD-21-03 of South Village Communities, LLC to subdivide an existing 1.92 acre lot into five lots ranging from 0.14 acres to 0.67 acres, and to append 0.18 acres to an existing 12.68 acre agricultural lot for the purpose of developing a twofamily home on each of lots 92 to 95, establishing the fifth lot as permanent open space, and expanding the existing agricultural lot, 1840 Spear Street. - 47:35
- Minutes of January 20, 2021. - 85:05
- Other business - 86:35
- Adjourn - 87:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
For more information on the South Burlington Development Review Board and current procedures and meeting dates, please visit: southburlingtonvt.gov/government/city_committees_boards/development_review_board_drb.php.