South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Comments and Questions from the Public - 0:56
- Announcements and City Managerâ€™s Report - 8:49
- Consent Agenda - 29:50
- Resolution Authorizing the Acceptance of a Donation of Property and Extending Authority to the City Manager to Sign all Pertinent Documents - 32:16
- Overview of Current Issues Related to Policy, Operations and Budget at the South Burlington Police Department - 36:16
- Presentation of The Case for Housing, a Report of the Housing Space Working Group - 102:11
- Update on the Development of a New South Burlington Dog Park and Report on Current Investments by Common Roots in the â€œWheeler Homesteadâ€ Property - 150:12
- Consolidated Trash Hauling Report Update - 167:58
- Council Review of South Burlington Noise Ordinances and Zoning Standards - 203:23
- Reports from Councilors on Committee Assignments - 242:45
- Other Business - 243:27
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council meets online via GoToMeeting.
With the exception of City Council and Development Review Board meetings, all other public meetings have been cancelled. For City Council and DRB meetings, the City will provide information to participate remotely.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov