South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda Review - 1:40
- Announcements and City Managerâ€™s Report - 2:28
- Comments and Questions from the Public - 5:49
- Continued - Announcements and City Managerâ€™s Report - 8:42
- Continued - Comments and Questions from the Public - 13:02
- Consent Agenda - 14:03
- Presentation and Council Discussion about the History and Current Plans for East â€“ West Connecting Roads in South Burlington - 15:45
- Review and Prioritization of Issues Currently Pending on the â€œBike Rackâ€ - 77:34
- Reports from Councilors on Committee Assignments - 113:41
- Other Business - 116:55
- Move to Executive Session - 117:58
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council meets online via GoToMeeting.
With the exception of City Council and Development Review Board meetings, all other public meetings have been cancelled. For City Council and DRB meetings, the City will provide information to participate remotely.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov