: South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Enter Executive Session - 0:00
- Comments and Questions from the Public - 7:50
- Capital Improvement Program - 10:47
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 30:10
- Housing Trust Fund Volunteer Interviews - 36:24
- Public Hearings-Land Development Regulations - 49:06
- Consent Agenda - 73:02
- ...City Manager to negotiate and execute certain agreements with Altus Power America, Inc... - 74:23
- Recreation and Leisure Arts Committee recommendation regarding improvements to Baycrest Park - 87:50
- City Council discussion with invited representative from VTANG and BTV - 137:52
- Approve City Hall / Public Works labor relations agreement - 212:38
- Approve CSWD lease for the drop off center at Patchen Road - 214:42
- Approve resolution regarding Channel 17 governance - 217:04
- Other Business - 218:29
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council conducts a public hearing to obtain public comments regarding the proposed Capital Improvement Program Fiscal Year 2017‐2026 (CIP FY 2017‐2026) prior to Council action to amend the Capital Improvement Program.
The proposed Capital Improvement Program amendment is available for viewing online (www.sburl.com) and in City Hall in the Clerk’s Office at 575 Dorset Street, South Burlington, Vermont.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm. Check the City's website for updated information: www.sburl.com