So. Burlington DRB
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Wesco Inc. to install asphalt roof at 32 San Remo Dr. - 0:35
- City of Burlington to construct a aviation ramp and taxiway at 1200 Airport Dr. - 4:15
- Patricia Calkins to amend previously approved plan consisting of 2100sqft. addition for retail use at 2500 Williston Rd. - 7:10
- Homestead Design Inc. to amend a previously approved plan consisting of relocation of light at Spear St., encroaching into wetlands with retaining wall and adjusting traffic control light at dorset and Spear Sts. - 7:50
- William E. Daily III to amend a previously approved plan consisting of relocating the private road serving lots 2,3 and 4, replacing Cedar trees along the south side of private road with Maple and split rail fencing at 1500 Dorset St. - 24:25
- Keith Wright to alter existing grade by adding 872 cubic yards of fill to property at 850-950 Hinesburg Rd. - 29:20
- Precourt Investment Co., LLC to amend previously approved plan consisting of constructing forth building of 3200 sqft. for medical office use at 1152 Williston Rd. - 32:24
- Cedar Bluff Condominium Association, Inc, appealing Notice of Violation at 303-305 Lime Kiln Rd. - 43:45
- and Bethany Liebreman appealing Notice of Violation at 44 Country Club Dr. - 0:y
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington Design Review Board meets at 7pm on the first and third Tuesday of each month at City Hall. Channel 17 records one of these meetings each month. Meetings air on Channel 17 at the times listed below. To find out more about Planning proposals, agendas and minutes click here.
Unfortunately, this program is not avaiable online.