Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:40
- Public Hearing: Consider final passage of new and revised provisions to Municipal Ordinance Chapter 6.08, Firearms, and Chapter 9.04, Parks - 11:33
- Final passage (adoption) of new and revised provisions to Municipal Ordinance Chapter 6.08, Firearms, and Chapter 9.04, Parks - 17:45
- Discuss Schedule of Budget Work Sessions - 22:13
- Consent Items - 41:41
- Reading File/Selectboard Comments - 42:14
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.