Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 3:19
- Presentation of Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission Annual Report - 6:14
- Approve Minutes of Joint Meeting - September 16, 2019 - 23:31
- Consent Items - 25:04
- Reading File/Selectboard Comments - 26:06
- Consider application for Vermont Community Development Program Grant to allow Champlain Housing Trust and Vermont Foundation of Recovery to convert 12 existing apartments on Ethan Allen Avenue into supportive housing for people in recovery from substance abuse disorder - 26:29
- Approval of Resolution for Grant Application to allow Champlain Housing Trust to convert 12 existing apartments on Ethan Allen Avenue into supportive housing for people in recovery from substance abuse disorder - 62:23
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.