Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:48
- Capital Plan Status Report - 5:51
- Adoption of Revised Fund Balance Policy - 72:07
- Acceptance of Revised Communications Policy - 74:43
- Discussion About Selectboard email Addresses - 107:35
- Offer to Accept Conserved Land at 200 Sleepy Hollow Road - 126:27
- Amend Previous Motion to Participate in 2020 Census LUCA Process - 144:42
- Appointment to CCRPC Planning Advisory Committee - 148:00
- Approve Minutes: November 6 & November 8, 2017 - 149:20
- Consent Items - 153:54
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.