Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 2:16
- First Class Liquor License Renewals - 4:34
- Second Class Liquor License Renewals - 12:57
- Request Upgrade a Class 4, 1600 Ft Portion of Sleepy Hollow Road - 21:52
- Town of Essex Standard Specification for Construction â€“ 2017 Revision - 54:57
- Request for an Easement Outside the Sewer Core Along Old Colchester Road - 69:23
- Presentation o f Report and Discussion of Next Steps-Firearms Discharge Ordinance - 86:01
- Appointment of Town Manager as the Townâ€™s Representative to the Study Committee for the Regional Dispatching - 139:09
- Adoption of FYE 2018 Budget - 150:52
- Minutes of March 6, 2017 - 153:16
- Consent Agenda - 158:36
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.