Chittenden Solid Waste District 2008-09-24
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Public Comment Period - 0:56
- Allow Buels Gore Residents to utilize CSWD Facitlties - 1:22
- Approve Minutes- 8/27/2008 & 9/3/08 - 9:30
- Finance Report - 10:50
- Community Clean-Up Fund - 22:12
- Proposed Regional Landfill-Bedrock Well Evaluation - 55:15
- Intervale Compost - 92:02
- Consider Entering Executive Session - 110:36
- Pre-Settlement Loan to Intervale Compost - 111:55
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Chittenden Solid Waste District's mission is to provide efficient, economical, and environmentally sound management of solid waste generated by residents and businesses within its member towns and cities. Each member municipality appoints a representative and an alternate to serve on the Board of Commissioners. This Board meets monthly to set policy and make major decisions for CSWD. For agendas and minutes click here.