Chittenden Solid Waste District 2008-05-28
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Agenda - 0:00
- Public comment period - 1:09
- Green Up Day Recognition - Presented to All Cycle and Interstate Waste Services - 1:23
- Minutes of 3-26, 4-7, 4-30 and 5-12 of 2008 - 2:17
- Finance Director Resignation for Retirement - 4:35
- Finance Committee - Report of Warrants - 10:06
- Bank Balances as of 2/29/2008 - 11:15
- FY 09 Operating and Capital Budget - 49:21
- Fraud Policy Statement and Process - 117:39
- Intervale Compost Update - 122:56
- Program Updates - 155:25
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Chittenden Solid Waste District's mission is to provide efficient, economical, and environmentally sound management of solid waste generated by residents and businesses within its member towns and cities. Each member municipality appoints a representative and an alternate to serve on the Board of Commissioners. This Board meets monthly to set policy and make major decisions for CSWD. For agendas and minutes click here.