Burlington Wards 4 & 7 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome, Introductions and Annoucements - 2:30
- Nominations to the Steering Committees - 12:36
- Storytelling about the History of the NorthEnd-Tim & Sue Prim - 13:13
- Storytelling about the History of the NorthEnd-Rosaire Longe - 23:39
- Storytelling about the History of the NorthEnd-Rolfe Eastman - 31:42
- Storytelling about the History of the NorthEnd-Christine Auer - 42:32
- Storytelling about the History of the NorthEnd-Charlie Auer - 47:39
- Appointed/Elected Officials and Children - 68:25
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 4 & 7 meet the third Tuesday of the month. Meeting place: Robert E. Miller Community Center 130 Gosse Court.