Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- City Council Update, Including Burlington Town Center Redevelopment Update - 4:28
- Speak Out - 33:32
- UVM Medical Center: Update on Plans for an Acoustic Barrier Wall, with New Design Options - 56:10
- UVM Athletics Facility: Details of the Construction Logistics and Traffic Study for the "On-Campus Multipurpose Athletics Facility - 67:05
- State Representatives: Invite Neighbor Input for the Upcoming 2019 State Legislative Session - 84:46
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center