Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Resolution: (paraphrased): Calling upon the City to firmly adhere to its Municipal Plan policy of encouraging the return of single family housing and to the Comprehensive Development Ordinance through action and enforcement to prevent illegal units - 3:02
- Speak Out - 8:45
- City Council Update: Councilors Sharon Bushor, Adam Roof, and Richard Deane - 25:28
- Vermont Lake Monsters VP Kyle Bostwick and GM Joe Doud are Fresh from Spring Training with a Preview of the NY Penn League Season Ahead - 46:59
- 2019 planBTV Update Presented by Burlington City Planner Meagan Tuttle - 62:12
- Parks, Recreation and Waterfront: Introduction to Director Cindi Wright, City Arborist VJ Coma, Plus News form Nina Safavi on Upcoming Park Improvements, Including News on Schmanska Park - 76:48
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center