Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Approval of Minutes of March Meeting - 0:00
- Public Comment - 1:31
- Burlington Open and Natural Lands Conservation and Connection Initiative - 2:38
- Chittenden Solid Waste District: Act 148 Universal Recycling Law - 27:52
- Department of Public Works: Upcoming Construction Season - 50:45
- School Board Update - 70:35
- Community and Economic Development Office: City Place Burlington Update - 81:24
- Department of Public Works: Winooski Ave. Corridor Study - 107:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
This meeting was co-facilitated by Michelle Mraz and Matt Grady. Meeting place: The Greek Orthodox Church at 600 South Willard Street