Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of Previous Meeting - 0:00
- Public Forum - 0:29
- Champlain College Update - 10:59
- CEDO, on South End Housing Projects - 17:20
- Green Mountain Transit, on Electric Bus Development - 38:44
- Pine Street Coalition, on Champlain Parkway - 52:34
- Joan Shannon and Karen Paul, Councilorsâ€™ Report - 70:43
- Fran Brock, Burlington Education Association - 89:36
- Jeff Wick and Stephanie Seguino, School Board Members - 102:54
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: Morgan Room, Aiken Hall 83 Summit Street, Champlain College