Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Overview and Approval of Agenda and October Minutes - 2:54
- Greg Guma BT Cable Advisory Council Member - 3:15
- Department of Public Works Update with Director Chapin Spencer - 17:59
- Champlain College and University of Vermont Administrator and Student Government Update - 44:44
- Just BLUE It Lake Champlain Watershed Project - 57:59
- Champlain Student Community Service Day on November 17 to Benefit COTs - 68:58
- Rep. Barbara Rachelson Update - 71:41
- City Councilors Karen Paul and Norm Blais Update on Redistricting and Other Issues - 75:23
- Other Business - 109:33
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to encourage citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies help improve communication between the citizens of Burlington and City government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month. Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street.