Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Music by Andrew Albright and Ben Littenberg - 0:00
- Jessica Hyman, Director, Fair Housing Project, Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity, to discuss Fair Housing Month - 11:58
- Tom Flanagan, Burlington School District Superintendent, and Clare Wool and Jeff Wick, School Commissioners, to provide updates on BHS and other district news - 42:22
- Robert Goulding, Public Information Manager, Department of Public Works, to provide update on construction plans affecting Ward 6 and on the Consolidated Collection study - 68:14
- Stephanie Seguino, Police Commissioner, to discuss Department news including community goals for public safety - 89:50
- Karen Paul and Joan Shannon, City Councilors, to provide updates on City activities and respond to constituentsâ€™ questions and concerns - 106:45
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
For more information on the Burlington Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPA) and their current procedures and meeting dates, please visit burlingtonvt.gov/CEDO/Neighborhood-Services/Neighborhood-Planning-Assemblies.