Burlington Public Works Commission Part 1
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Agenda - 0:00
- Public Forum - 0:27
- 59-61 North Prospect Appeal of Code Enforcement Order Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Egress Requirements - 13:23
- 19-21 North Street Vacant Building Appeal - 51:44
- Proposed Handicap Parking Space at 61Greene Street - 104:14
- Request to Remove Handicap Parking Space at 125 College St - 108:13
- Proposal to Install 4 Way Stop Control at Lyman Ave, Foster St & Ferguson Ave - 114:18
- Street Reconstruction Program 2012 - 121:55
- Sidewalk Strategic Plan - 147:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
As the Department's "board of directors," The Public Works Commission represents the citizens of Burlington in determining and demanding appropriate Departmental performance. The seven Commissioners are appointed jointly by the Mayor and the City Council, and serve for three-year terms. For more information contact: Steven Goodkind, 863-9094. Watch part two here.