Burlington Public Works Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda - 0:11
- Addition of Handicap Spaces In Front of 208 Flynn Avenue - 3:44
- 2012 Street Reconstruction Work List - 17:39
- Water Finances & Need For FY13 Rate Increase - 54:41
- Wastewater Finances, Need for Promissory Note & FY13 Rate Increase - 63:31
- FY 2013 Budget Update - 121:55
- FY 2012 Budget Update - 125:56
- Minutes of 1/18/12 - 128:41
- Directorâ€™s Report - 131:53
- Commissioner Communications - 137:22
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
As the Department's "board of directors," The Public Works Commission represents the citizens of Burlington in determining and demanding appropriate Departmental performance. The seven Commissioners are appointed jointly by the Mayor and the City Council, and serve for three-year terms. For more information contact: Steven Goodkind, 863-9094.