Burlington Police Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Agenda and Public Forum - 0:00
- Chief's Report - 17:50
- Report on Wellness Program - 27:42
- Task Force Update - 49:39
- Notifications from BPD - 51:38
- Use of Technology in Assisting Investigations - 60:55
- Commendations - 67:32
- Commissioner's Updates and Comments - 68:04
- Consent Agenda - Minutes of Previous Meeting - 72:16
- Next Meeting's Agenda Items - October 22, 2019 - 73:44
- Executive Session - 75:40
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Police Commissioners meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Burlington Police Department Community Room, 1 North Avenue. There is a Public Forum at the beginning of each meeting where members of the public may address the Commission.
Meetings are noticed via the Burlington Police Department website, the City of Burlington website, and via local media. If a meeting is cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, information will be on the BPD website, the City website, and via local media. When possible, a sign will also be posted on the Administrative entrance door to BPD.
The latest approved Police Commission Meeting Minutes and Upcoming Meeting Agendas are posted on their website at: https://www.burlingtonvt.gov/police