Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of the December 11, 2019 - 0:33
- Public Forum - 0:57
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 2:00
- General Manager's Update - 11:58
- Financials: December FY 2019 - 25:12
- Street Lighting Policy Update - 30:53
- 5 Year Solar Contract - 53:53
- Commissionersâ€™ Check -In - 65:41
- District Energy Update - 72:18
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.