Burlington Airport Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call To Order and Agenda - 0:11
- Consent Agenda - 1:08
- Public Forum - 1:23
- Action: Taxiway 'G' Phase II - PAPI for Runway 19 - 2:48
- Action: Taxiway 'G' Phase II - Construction Oversight - 5:29
- Action: Terminal Apron Reconstruction Phase 6A - 8:39
- Action: Airport Joint Agreement Package - 12:14
- Action: Airport Marketing and Promotional Services Contract - 15:18
- Action: Metro Aviation Self-Fueling Permit - 18:58
- Financial Package - 26:20
- FY2020 Airport Budget - 31:04
- Construction Update - 38:15
- Events at BTV Update - 49:24
- South Burlington Seat Update - 49:59
- Director's Report - 54:44
- Commissioners' Items - 65:03
- Adjournment - 66:47
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Airport Commission meets on the first and third Monday of every month in the M. Robert Blanchard Conference Room in the Burlington International Airport.
The public is encouraged to attend and provide input during the Public Forum portion of each meeting.
For more information on the Burlington Airport Commission, visit the website www.btv.aero/airport-guide/airport-commission or telephone (802) 863-2874, extension #201.